1. Become a 2013 SWAT member by attending a full membership
2. Place in the top four in any rated division.
3. Points are awarded based on a 10-point scoring system:
1st Place = 10 Points
2nd Place = 8 Points
3rd Place = 6 Points
4th Place = 4 Points
4. At the end of the year, points are accumulated in weapons, forms,
5. Being "rated" means you should be given preference for byes as
to go last during forms competitions.
6. To be eligible for rating a competitor must place in that division
in at least two tournaments. They must also have accumulated in
7. If a competitor changes divisions during a competition year due
to age or rank, they will move up to the new division and carry
their points forward if they compete in the higher division before
July 1. If they compete in the higher division after July 1, they
will continue to accumulate points in the lower division. Lower
division points cannot be carried forward into adult Black Belt
8. Questions? Contact SWAT.